Chalmers Home
WWU Home


Dr. Chalmers'  advisees, or any student interested in learning about Pre-Physical Therapy, Pre-Health Care Professions (Nursing, Occupational Therapy, Physician Assistant, Chiropractic, Nutrition, Athletic Training) or Kinesiology/Movement Studies professions, should drop by his office (ET 275) to sign up for a meeting time in his office hours, or contact him to make an appointment outside of office hours.  Alternately, you can send your questions via email or phone.
  • gordon dot chalmers-at-wwu dot edu  (replace "-at-" with "@", " dot " with " .  ")
  • 360-650-3113

The following are a set of answers to FAQs that students often ask.  

  • How do I take a class at Whatcom Community college?
  • How do I apply to graduate? Deadlines for graduation application are found at the top of page 1 of the degree application form.
    1. Sign up for an office hour appointment with Dr. Chalmers.
    2. Prior to your appointment, e-mail Dr. Chalmers and tell him you will be doing a senior evaluation at an upcoming appointment, and include your student number in the e-mail. Dr. Chalmers will then run your senior evaluation prior to your appointment, to save time during the appointment.
    3. At the appointment Dr. Chalmers will review the senior evaluation with you, and identify any courses you have left to take, and the term they will be taken in.  Dr. Chalmers will give you this copy of the senior evaluation.
    4. You then obtain the degree application form from the registrar's office, and fill in the required fields on page 1, 2 (current and remaining courses), & 3.
    5. Submit the senior evaluation from Dr. Chalmers (step 3) and the completed degree application form (step 4) to the registrar's office.
  Report Problems with this page