Chalmers' advisees, or any student interested in learning about
Pre-Physical Therapy, Pre-Health Care Professions (Nursing,
Occupational Therapy, Physician Assistant, Chiropractic, Nutrition,
Athletic Training) or Kinesiology/Movement
Studies professions, should drop by his office (ET 275) to sign up for
a meeting time in his office hours, or contact him to make an
appointment outside of office hours. Alternately, you can send
your questions via email or phone.
dot chalmers-at-wwu dot edu
(replace "-at-" with "@", " dot "
with " . ")
The following are a set of answers
to FAQs that students often ask.
can I get general information on degree preparation for the following
- How can I get a listing of all types of
graduates schools? See:
- How do I take a class at Whatcom Community college?
- Exercise Science / Kinesiology Certification
- How do I apply
to graduate? Deadlines for graduation
application are found at
the top of page 1 of the degree application form.
- Sign up for an office hour appointment with
- Prior to your appointment, e-mail Dr. Chalmers
and tell him you will be doing a senior evaluation at an upcoming
appointment, and include your student number in the e-mail. Dr.
Chalmers will then run your senior evaluation prior to your
appointment, to save time during the appointment.
- At the appointment Dr. Chalmers will review
the senior evaluation with you, and identify any courses you have left
to take, and the term they will be taken in. Dr. Chalmers will
give you this copy of the senior evaluation.
- You then obtain the degree application form from the registrar's
office, and fill in the required fields on page 1, 2 (current and
remaining courses), & 3.
- Submit the senior evaluation from Dr. Chalmers
(step 3) and the completed degree application form (step 4) to the